AHWATUKEE RETIREMENT VILLAGE
Ahwatukee Retirement Village is an established 55+ community spread through the master-planned community of Ahwatukee Foothills in the East Valley of Phoenix, Arizona. Home-buyers looking for a resale, low-maintenance home enjoy the large selection of single-level residences. The attached homes range from 1000 to 1,700 square feet and the single-family homes are from 1,000 to 2,000 square feet with many homes situated on the golf course.
- The Village consists of 1,686 attached or single-family one story homes with low-maintenance exteriors built between 1974 and 1987.
- The residents can enjoy private amenities at the Ahwatukee Recreation Center (ARC). ARC has three buildings filled with every amenity to stay socially activate and physically fit. The main building has many rooms for hosting club meetings, games, and even a ballroom for special events. There is even a library with hundreds of titles.
- The arts and crafts building is where residents can work in the wood-shop, create stained glass and ceramics, and paint.
- The health and wellness facility offers an indoor pool, sauna, fitness center, and aerobics studio. Plus there are many outdoor activities that include an outdoor pool, ten shuffleboard courts, a bocce ball court, and lawn bowling.
- Residents have the opportunity to get to know their neighbors and establish new friendships over weekly happy hours, coffee time, card games, hiking trips, and so much more.
Ahwatukee Retirement Village is situated just west of Interstate 10 (Maricopa Freeway). The area of Ahwatukee is one of the 15 urban villages that make up the city of Phoenix. Ahwatukee Foothills Town Center is near the Village only two miles away – it includes a movie theater and many restaurants and retail stores.
Ahwatukee Retirement Village is an affordable active adult community in Central Arizona that combines a vibrant social scene and top-notch amenities.