The area of Apache Junction Arizona area is a wonderful place to retire. This page is for those looking for homes to for sale in 55+ communities – houses, condos and manufactured homes.
Apache Villa is a well-established 55+ community in Apache Junction. This active adult neighborhood offers an amenity-rich lifestyle.
- Apache Villa has a fully-stocked clubhouse and a number of fun events and activities.
- This community consists of 425 single-family homes available on a resale-only basis. This Phoenix area neighborhood has everything active adults could want in a home and more.
Apache Villa developed by Ray Homes between 1966 and 1986. This is an established community that offers single-level homes with low-maintenance exteriors. Homes range in size between approximately 1,000 and 2,018 square feet and offer two to three bedrooms, two to three bathrooms, and a two-car garage. These homes are offered at an affordable price point.
Meridian Manor is a 55+ community in Apache Junction, Arizona. This is a gated active adult neighborhood offers homeowners a vibrant lifestyle.
- Offering an amenity-rich clubhouse and plenty of social activities.
- Meridian Manor is a close-knit neighborhood that consists of 443 single-family homes, some of which enjoy spectacular views of the Superstition Mountains.
- This is a charming and friendly community and provides the perfect setting for neighbors to become fast friends.
Meridian Manor was developed between 1996 and 2012 and offers homebuyers a great selection of resale single-family homes. These residences range from 900 to 1,900 square feet. They have one to three bedrooms, one to three bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage.